Virtual PaBX Master Office
Master-Office is a unified communications platform that integrates telephones, computers, faxes and contacts into a single cloud. In the office, on the go, on a business trip. In fact our clients remain connected anywhere and at all times.
What does the Master-Office do?
- Unique in its mobility and operational reliability, Master-Office offers employees full access to corporate resources from anywhere in the world. Company staff really can be broadly spread. Reliable communications are the foundation of successful business processes. Need to work at home? On a business trip? Or on vacation? Critical business processes need no longer be interrupted.
- Customer Care. All incoming calls are guaranteed to be answered, no matter how busy each secretary is. Calls are greeted and routed even without secretary.
- As a business development tool, Master-Office increases a company's appeal in the eyes of partners and customers.
Opportunities of Master-Office
Each user receives all the features of a fully-fledged office PBX and a premium class cloud service with a wide range of scaling possibilities.
- Unlimited internal calls, including remote offices, wherever they may be.
- Short numbers ('speed dialling' to internal and external customers using 1XX, 2XX, etc. formats).
- Auto Attendant. Intelligent systems that 'play' recorded corporate greetings and messages to the caller, direct calls to a group or an individual number and voice mail. Call queuing systems also organized among other things.
- Flexible Routing. The subscriber can set their own rules for processing and forwarding calls, depending on the time of day or the day of the week. Certain rules allow you to redirect calls to the 'auto attendant', voice mail, fax, mobile, landline or any other connected device.
- Conferencing. Allows you to combine any number of participants to discuss work projects.
- Call blocking, which blocks certain ‘black listed’ users.
- Recording calls. Can be used as a normal voice recorder and as a tool for quality control of customer service.
- Fax. Send and receive fax messages in digital form via e-mail.
Advantages of the service
- Easy connection. It is enough just to have Internet access or to make a call to your personal manager.
- Easy to use. Convenient and intuitively clear web-interface is available through a browser. Any technical questions can be solved by our round-the-clock technical support service.
- Profitable investment. Comprehensive operational features with a minimum monthly fee and no need for capital investment.
- Predictable and therefore easily controlled communications costs.
- Quality and reliability. The service is provided on the same Mastertel technology platform as for Enterprise-segment companies.