Provision of telephone numbers via radio-access
We provide telephone numbers with connection via radio-access.
A special radio-adapter is set up in the client’s office. This is necessary for the transmission and receiving of radio signals. The radio-adapter is connected to wireless networks such as GSM or CDMA standard. Terminal equipment includes the usual telephone devices, fax machines and office PBXs. A reliable connection quality and reception within the zones covered by MegaPhone and SkyLink mobile providers is guaranteed.
- Effective solution of the ‘last mile’ problem in places where the laying of cables is complicated due to access to them;
- The provision of multi-channels or several standard numbers is possible;
- The uniting of remote offices with a single corporate network, including those with single plans of short numbers;
- Connection of separate terminal devices (like POS terminals or ATM machines) is possible;
- May be used as a temporary or reserve connection channel;
- Minimum connection time (1-2 days) even to offices located at a large distance from telecommunication networks.